How should a classical violinist dress?
David Garrett - the fashionable virtuoso
Clothing means freedom
He wears his long, bleached hair sometimes open, sometimes tied up in a braid. With his beard he remains true to himself and shows himself exclusively with a well-groomed three-day beard. The feeling for good clothing comes naturally to him: "My clothing always has something to do with my personal preferences. It means freedom to express yourself and to find yourself." Garrett's countless female fans love him not only as a great violinist, but also love his unusual look. The fact that he seems to impress the female sex with his appearance is unimportant to him, however.
"I just wear what I love," he explained. Perhaps he also absorbed some of his fashion sense from the modeling jobs he had to do to finance the $ 33,000 tuition fees for nine months of training at the Juiliard School of Music in New York when he was 19.
Rebellious towards the press too
The rebel in him is not only reflected in his clothes, but also in his behavior towards the press. We know that Garrett was born on September 4th with the name David Christian Bongartz in Aachen - but whether 1980 or 1981 is questionable. He himself adds to the general confusion by constantly providing contradicting information in interviews. It almost seems as if the star violinist has fun playing journalists by the nose. His style means a lot to the son of a German lawyer and an American prima ballerina: "Fashion is an important part of my life. And I believe that with the incredible variety that is offered nowadays, you can always find your own style."
- Is God important or logical
- What are some famous examples of serendipity
- How would you describe a Taurus?
- Where is the morale today
- Online exam software
- Can we combine 2 countries into 1?
- Why is math too difficult for mathematicians
- Is the existence of other universes falsifiable
- Will AI do away with religion?
- How do I learn FEA effectively
- What's the Best Facebook Mass Poster Bot
- Chemistry is hard to study
- What is lollipop
- How can I better organize my novel
- Wine goes bad after opening
- What are the 10 best apps
- Why did Goku Koenig never revive Kai
- What is the main cause of dermatography
- Why did ancient civilizations build pyramids
- Can modern metropolises do without skyscrapers?
- How can Indians still love Aamir Khan?
- How do I post my comment
- Which animal names start with black
- How can i be your student
- Why is there no iPhone 9 2
- Which washing machine cleans the fastest?
- When will the Abu Dhabi metro be operational?
- What happens when light hits a prism
- Did Shakespeare expect gravity before Newton?
- Concentrated foods are good for you
- What are the types of rating
- What is a DBMS 1
- Is there anyone from Pune on Quora
- Which country is your home