Who are you really
Translation of "you are in reality" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
But in reality you are gentle as a lamb.
But in reality you are just the shark.
But in reality you are just an interplay of elements or a collection of changing groups of existence.
But you are really only a combination of elements or a group of changing aggregates.
But I know, in reality you are a real hero.
You call yourself a hero, but in reality you are only a shooter for sale.
In reality you are probably happier alone.
In reality you are mad at yourself.
In reality you are came for Chou-heung
But, infact you come here for courting Chou-heung.
In reality you are noticeably hotter when you're not killing someone.
In reality you are already completely unknown to you.
Aren't you already completely unknown to yourself?
On the outside, you're that big, tough FBI agent, but in reality you are like me ... difficult to assess, just like Tommy was.
On the outside, you're this big, tough FBI guy, but really you're just like me ... unpredictable, like Tommy was.
And you, you might look like a wallflower, but in reality you are the secret mastermind.
Now, you, you might be the wallflower, but you're obviously the Meyer Lansky behind this organization.
You pretend to me all the time about being a good friend, and in reality you are one of them.
You represent a good friends, but you're one of them!
In reality you are namely primitive.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 19. Exactly: 19. Elapsed time: 49 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why are squirrels cute but rats scary?
- Should we teach children in Bible schools
- How can you be a good physicist
- Could the Hittite language be revived
- What is the definition of MPA
- Why is smoked salmon called salmon
- Why the current decreases after power factor correction
- What are the best apps for photography
- What does the second moment of the surface mean?
- How does the ELO ranking system work
- How strong are dolphins
- Why save people
- When did Twitter acquire Vine
- How to say hospital in Malay
- How has China influenced the internet
- How was phosphorus formed
- Which animal names start with black
- How is it that Moaning Myrtle looks like Harry
- What are Sigmund Freud's key idea theories
- Are dreams possibly another dimension?
- Should our history books be rewritten?
- What is reference dimensioning
- Why is the food bad
- Did you marry your sweetheart from elementary school?