What do INTJs find most appealing
MBTI in practice: working with an INTJ
Today comes the second example: INTJ - in brief, characterizes this type of conceptual planning. That not everyone learns about what I'm moving in my head right away, that's what the I (introversion) stands for at the beginning. What counts for me is a good overview and clarity about the next steps, then I look for an exchange and the opinion of others. It is not uncommon for my thinking to end in a small matrix that conceptually confronts me with everything with advantages and disadvantages. In my coaching I am so very clear and structured that as a manager I have to make sure that I communicate my decisions. That would be easier for me if instead of an I I had an E for extraversion at the beginning. But the MBTI only shows preferences and has the basic idea that the opposite pole of preference can also be learned.
For me, having a plan is the basis of everything, even if I know of course that life always turns differently. But then I'll just make a new plan, the main thing is a plan. An INTJ likes to start with tasks in good time and be ready before the deadline, that's typical J (judging). For guys with a J, time pressure doesn't trigger creative processes in the end - it triggers stress. This is not the case with guys with a P (perceiving) at the end who perform at their best under pressure. To have both types in a team is of course perfect - provided you know your preferences - because someone is always in your comfort zone. If you do not know the preferences of the other, conflicts can arise, especially when it comes to teamwork.
For me it is important to be technically absolutely competent in what I do, this is what the NT (Intuition & Thinking) stands for in my type. When working together, INTJ also needs a counterpart who is assessed as competent. INTJ likes to work on complex issues and looks for innovative solutions - the fact that I like to take different perspectives and think outside the box helps me in the coaching process. As a manager, I often use logic and understanding to open up interpersonal issues and can therefore make objective and fair decisions more easily than others.
That was a brief exemplary excursion into the thinking and acting of an INTJ. It is important that we describe preferences of this type here. These preferences are not always so clearly recognizable because we can act against our preference if necessary. In our professional life in particular, we sometimes learn to break new ground and use a broader range of options for action.
- What about marriage
- Vacuuming an insect would kill it
- How many sides does a coin have?
- Who was Muhammad Ali
- How can a physical therapist earn in India
- Why does jewelry irritate my skin?
- What should 12 year olds do
- May increase height for running or jogging
- What is meant by saving water?
- How do you start your cook
- How can I change my sleep schedule?
- How are monomers and polymers the same
- How do our ears make sound 1
- Is it worth it to insure your cat
- What are some important facts about sailing boats
- Gary Johnson is an anarchist
- What is Thursday named after?
- Why do babies like me so much
- Who is a realist
- The RO water purifier completely removes pathogens
- Can people with dyslexia sing?
- What is generic
- Is it justified to give silent treatment to children?
- Have you experienced a ghost visit