Long nails can look beautiful on girls
4. Cost check of the artificial nails
In good nail studios, the initial modeling of artificial nails costs between 30 and 70 euros. As a rule, the prices of nail modeling differ in the effort of the individual types of nail modeling. Gel modeling is usually a few euros more expensive than an acrylic modeling. So it is never wrong to do a little cost check before you decide on artificial nails.
The filling is then a little cheaper and also includes removing the old modeling on the nails. The fingernails are treated with a new gel each time, which has to harden under a lamp over and over again.
If you want permanent gel nails, you have to go to the nail salon every 3 to 4 weeks and unfortunately that costs money in the long run.
5. Which nail salon should I choose?
A good nail salon is important. Asian nail shops are often not advised on the Internet, but even among those you can find good shops if you search well. The best thing to do is to google for nail salons in your area and read the internet reviews.
6. Color or French manicure?
When you're in the nail salon, there are many looks to choose from! The most popular are gel nails in French manicure look, so clear lacquer with white tips. This is also where you can hardly see when the nails are growing out. If you choose a color, we advise you to not to choose a dark color if you are unsure. Because you can easily paint over lighter varnishes at home with nail polish without the gel coming off. With dark paintwork, the color often shimmers through!
7. Can I handle gel nails?
Gel nails look great, but can be annoying. Especially when they are long, they are annoying to do household chores or when you type on the cell phone or the PC keyboard. When you drop money it can take forever to pick it up again. Even nail biting is a thing of the past with gel nails. This is good, but you should be prepared for it beforehand if you are a nail chewer. Our tip: Try out artificial nails from the drugstore. They don't last that long, but you can try out what it feels like.
8. Help, broken nail!
If gel becomes detached from the nail anywhere, it should be repaired as soon as possible, because bacteria can settle there and infect your nails. Many nail salons refill broken nails for 5 to 10 euros.
9. How do I get artificial nails off again?
The best thing to do is to go to the nail salon where you had your gel nails done. Some try to nibble or break off the gel or hard acrylic from their nails. We strongly advise against it, as it will only cause much greater damage to your own nails! In the nail salon, the nail designers know exactly how to remove your gel nails painlessly. Don't be frightened if you suddenly notice how thin your nail bed is - this is "unfortunately" normal. After that, your own nails need a lot of care and especially with nail oil you can help to stimulate the healthy growth of your nails.
10. Do boys like gel nails?
If you really want gel nails then you can give it a try. But don't just do it because a boy or your BFF urges you to. Did you know? The majority of boys hates long gel nails and thinks natural fingernails are more beautiful. But that shouldn't stop you either, if you want it to. Listen to your heart. After all, you do it for yourself and you should like it!
11. Can I paint my gel nails?
As mentioned above, we recommend that you have your nails done in light colors. The advantage of this is that you can then paint your gel nails with your own nail polish. If you want to remove the nail polish from your gel nails, you should definitely use acetone-free nail polish removers!Because the nail polish remover, which contains acetone, can damage the gel and soften it. Then you have broken nails and the money was free!
How long do the gel nails last?
Gel nails last different lengths. Usually the nails are filled in about every four weeks. But that depends on several factors. For example, how well the nail designer applies the gel. Sometimes the nails don't look so nice and have grown out after two weeks because the gel was not applied high enough. The growth of your own nails also plays a major role. In addition, the color of the gel is also a factor that plays a role. Some girls or women go to the refill of the gel nails every two weeks, because with colored gel nails it is easier to see when the nails have grown.
Gel nails for the home
Can I make gel nails at home too? Naturally! There are many different beauty brands that offer starter packs for the home. You can use it to model your gel nails all by yourself. However, you have to note that you will need a lot of time for this.
This is how nail modeling works with gel at home
Most gel nail starter sets come with a variety of gels and tools. The most important are:
- UV color varnishes
- Top coat
- UV lamp
- Nail arrows
And this is how you proceed: step by step
- Arrows first your nails just as you would like to model them.
- Degrease your own fingernailsCleaner and Zellette.
- Wear the Primer on each nail and let in the liquid move in.
- Now comes the first Basecoat. You apply it carefully to your entire nail.
- The first layer from the gel can now be transferred to the UV lamp. The new lamps now have LED lights. Thanks to the LED lights in the lamp, curing now takes about a little longer 30 to 60 seconds instead of the 90 seconds of the UV lamp.
- Now you can get one colour which you will apply to your fingernails next. Important: The sweat layer that forms under the lamp is not removed. This way the colored lacquer lasts better!
- After you've applied the paint, your fingernails can again 60 seconds harden under the lamp.
- Then comes the Top coat on your nails. It is cured again for 60 seconds.
- This time you can Sweat layer with the Cleaner and remove the cellette.
- The Buffer serves to correct the gel modeling under the nail. If something interferes with your nail, you can use the buffer carefully to remove it correct.
The biggest challenge When it comes to gel modeling, the cuticle is clearly visible. Be careful not to get on your cuticles while applying the gel layers. Because it is usually too late when you first notice it under the UV lamp. The gel becomes firmer on the nail as it hardens and contracts a little. So if a bit of the gel gets onto your cuticles and you don't notice it until it hardens, unfortunately you can't undo it. So you would first have to file the hardened gel on your fingernail to correct it.
Here are more topics that might interest you: How does “Truth or Dare” work? This is how you can learn to trust. What are dual souls?
Sources used: beautynails-forum.de, nagelstudio-zuhause.de
Further beauty topics to read:
So you can easily remove your nail polish without nail polish remover!
Shellac nail polish trend: what exactly is it?
This is the best nail polish from the drugstore!
- Why do we use economic models
- Are Messi and Ronaldo friends
- How do I create files from GitHub
- Can someone start anything in space
- What is moral freedom
- What are Jose Mourinho habits
- Which New Zealand newspaper should I read?
- Frankincense can affect my health
- Are there modern prophets in Christianity
- Why is the London Underground so busy?
- Why study at INSEEC Paris
- How much does an obituary cost
- What is dy dx and dx dy
- Is it like giving up when you get a GED?
- What is professionalism in the workplace
- How can you soundproof a maisonette
- How much clay is in cement
- What software is used for SEO
- How do studios send their films overseas
- Alexa is the next iPhone
- When did the newspapers go online?
- Why are Leuchtturm1917 notebooks so expensive?
- How high can IQs be
- Where can I sell my quilling products