When do you ride your bike?
3 reasons why you should ride a bike every day
When you ride a bike, you protect the environment
Riding a bicycle is a really simple and practical way to take care of your environment. The more often and longer you drive, the more pollutants you save that would otherwise be emitted by a car, for example. To see how much you actually achieve with it, you should look at the amount of CO2 that a car produces:
Can you imagine that an average gasoline car emits around 2.5 kg of CO2 emissions per liter of gasoline? A diesel as much as 3 kg.
This means that you save about 2.5-3 kilograms of CO2 for every 12 kilometers of bicycle. Apart from the fact that you also save your wallet, keep yourself fit and of course set a good example.
In the meantime, many cities and regions have discovered the potential of the bicycle for people and the environment. There are more and more exciting bike routes, including entire streets that are only designed for cyclists. To this end, public parking spaces are being installed in the cities and the use of bicycles is being advertised so that even grouches can get on their bikes and pedal.
As you can see, it is more and more worthwhile to get your bike out of the basement. Not only are cycling tours in sunny mountains a lot of fun, the city is also becoming increasingly attractive and exciting for cyclists. Here you will find tips for a pleasant bike tour.
- Your Langenbach team
The bicycle shop in Constance
- How do you deal with organizational politics
- I can love a lot of people
- Who lives in Kansas
- How antihistamines treat allergies
- Which 3D file formats support skeletal animations
- How is SRM Easwari for CSE
- Hillary Clinton would consider a female vice president
- How can I develop a personality 2
- Korean entertainment companies take BTS seriously
- What is the specific gravity of water
- Can i drive an ATV in India?
- Know Russians Asterix
- Which is your favorite workout youtube channel
- Drop down menus are patented
- Anne Boleyn was a lesbian
- There is a 20 foot basketball net
- What is the frequency response in microphones
- What is a wastewater operator
- What will be after Infinity Wars
- How does a logistics system work
- What is your theory behind the Evangelion
- A word has been heard
- Why am I so restless in my sleep?
- Removes the PIP process in Accenture
- Who is better Aguero or Messi
- How do people find partial differential equations
- Will the economy be automated
- How can I make good beer
- What are some examples of vacuum cleaning
- Where do I connect the third wire
- What is the risk of launching a unicorn
- What is lawn
- 3x 2 60 0 what is x
- Why do people hate Johnny Depp