Vegans desire to eat smoked salmon
Veggie Report: Almost six percent are vegetarian or vegan
Vienna - In the land of Wiener Schnitzel, vegetarian or vegan lifestyle remains a minority program. In an online survey by Marketagent.com, 5.7 percent of those questioned stated that they had a meat-free or even animal-free diet.
A third of them live in Vienna, only 3.6 percent in Vorarlberg. 64.6 percent have a Matura or university degree. Almost half (45.6 percent) say they never crave those foods that they do not want to eat. 92 percent find their diet easy. The most difficult to remove from the menu are cheese (9.7 percent) and bacon (9.1 percent). This is followed by chicken, schnitzel and sausage, each with 8.1 percent.
Factory farming as the main motive
The main motive for a change in diet is primarily factory farming (almost two thirds), with health being more important to men than women (24.5 versus 33.1 percent). Six out of ten are very strict with their diet, but one in ten does not have a strict attitude towards their own criteria and makes exceptions. Eating out is the most striking disadvantage for both vegetarians and vegans (60.6 percent).
39 percent find meat-free "substitute products" such as tofu sausages or seitan burgers an enrichment - men far more than women (23.8 versus 16 percent). However, 14 percent never consume such foods. When shopping for groceries, you pay less attention to the price, but the majority (87 percent) of the products come from the supermarket. To prevent possible deficiency symptoms, 83.3 percent of vegans and 52 percent of vegetarians take vitamin B12 food supplements.
Two thirds of vegetarians and 84.8 percent of vegans see a better way of life, health (62.6 and 78.8 percent) and resource conservation as the most decisive advantages. (APA, August 24, 2017)
The market and opinion research institute Marketagent.com conducted 522 online interviews on its own initiative at the end of April / beginning of May on a meat-free diet.
- How do I remember my wifi password
- What Are Some Hacker News Hacks
- Can you copyright a creative idea
- Is writing about Quora a show?
- Why do some people dislike Gandhi?
- How does Michael Jordan earn money now
- Why is there no video debate website
- How big is K Pop worldwide
- How do I learn metalworking
- How are polymers made
- Why are some people dependent on misery
- Made good music after 1984
- What language do they speak in Ethiopia
- Where does the excess water go?
- What is 23 32 34
- Why are Android phones getting bigger and bigger?
- Can astrology really define a person's character?
- Living dreams if someone experiences them
- Where are Xavi and Drogba going
- Which TRESemme shampoo is good
- How can I extract lead from Instagram
- Is reliable classes good for CA.
- What was the worst prank
- Is AST or ALT higher in alcoholics