What is the longest Northern Flowing River
Translation of "He flows" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
He flows between us and him.
He flows in a 90cm pipe.
It flows into a length of three-foot pipe.
He flows from the northwest slopes of Lisiya Ridge north of Mount Perchot in a northerly direction to Leroux Bay.
It drains the northwest slopes of Lisiya Ridge north of Mount Perchot, and flows northwards into Leroux Bay.
He flows over its entire course westwards, almost parallel to the North Fork.
It flows westward for its entire course, roughly parallel to the North Fork.
He flows into a balanced and lasting finish.
It flows into a balanced and sustainable finish.
He flows through Jackson and Calhoun Counties creating swamps along the way.
It flows through Jackson and Calhoun County's creating swamps along its way.
He flows generally eastward and joins the Naches River near the town of Tieton.
It flows generally east, joining the Naches River near the town of Tieton.
He flows essentially in a southeasterly direction through inaccessible canyons and flows into the Missouri at Craig.
It flows generally southeast through secluded canyons, and joins the Missouri near Craig.
He flows in its full length through Grant County.
It flows for its entire length in Grant County.
He flows north through the Kerio Valley between the Tugen Hills and the Elgeyo Escarpment.
It flows northward through the Kerio Valley between Tugen Hills and Elgeyo Escarpment.
He flows as a small river from the north slopes of Skykomish Peak.
It flows as a small stream off the north slope of Skykomish Peak.
He flows northwest, then southwest into Spada Lake.
It flows northwest, then southwest into Spada Lake.
He flows in a southerly direction through a narrow gorge.
He flows initially southwest through Straight Lake and then in an east-southeast direction to the southwest of Hubbard County.
It flows initially southeastwardly, passing through Straight Lake, then east-southeastwardly into southwestern Hubbard County.
He flows generally northwest and flows into the Puget Sound in Commencement Bay.
It flows generally northwest, emptying into Commencement Bay, part of Puget Sound.
He flows initially along its eastern edge, later below its glacier tongue in a predominantly northerly direction.
It flows initially along its eastern edge, later below its glacier tongue in a predominantly northern direction.
He flows south and southwest, to Sidney in Loramie Creek in northern Miami County.
It flows south and southwest, past Sidney, and is joined by Loramie Creek in northern Miami County.
He flows through the Roseg Valley and also flows into the Flaz in Pontresina.
It flows through the Roseg Valley and also flows into the Flaz at Pontresina.
He flows still through the Augsburg city forest, but now flows into the Lech Canal Lochbach in front of the Red Gate.
It flows, as before, through the Augsburg Municipal Forest, but now empties into the Lech Canal in front of the Red Gate.
He flows to the east-northeast and together with the Linville River forms Lake James.
It flows ENE, forming, along with the Linville River, Lake James.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 201. Exactly: 201. Elapsed time: 118 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is longitudinal expansion
- Who first translated the Iliad into English?
- Why can't we make concrete with silt
- Black holes can have light rings
- What can I do with 1 USD
- What's an MBBS student's worst nightmare
- Frankincense can affect my health
- How does the Johnson switch work
- What can you do with exobiology
- What is a healing scab made of?
- What are examples of competitive benchmarking
- What are Warren Buffett's best letters to shareholders
- How was your written exam experience at BARC
- What do mathematicians think of scientific methods
- Will we ever run out of energy
- Where is Muzaffarpur
- Birds There are cuckoos in North America
- What is the SI unit of permittivity
- Goes well with mint green
- What does a pregnant squirrel look like
- All men want to go out with models
- Who will be Ash's wife
- Did John Stuart Mill prefer slavery?
- What is America's newest national park
- The RO water purifier completely removes pathogens
- Does Integrated Physics at Pondicherry University well
- Should I want to become a father
- How can you create an Upwork profile
- Can Trump win Pennsylvania again?
- How does Uber work in Ghana
- How can I inject meth
- What are some bands similar to M83
- Why do I always dream of falling
- Is it wrong to wear a vest?