Should inspire entrepreneurship in the corporate world
Anyone who, as a founder, relies on fast-growing technologies and services is spot on with “Establish, Promote, Grow” in Offenbach this year. Under the motto Tech Pioneers, the event on November 15th offers a forum for information, discussion and networking. Business models that rely on Artificial Intelligence, Data Driven Marketing, Blockchain and Virtual Reality receive full attention on this day.
Lectures, discussions, workshops, tech pitch
In twelve events, visitors to the start-up event this year can find out about current trends from the technology start-up environment. In lectures, discussions, workshops, at the tech pitch, the aftershow party and the exhibition, there are ideas and impulses for everyone. We present some selected events to you.
What went wrong
As with all founders, things can go wrong with tech entrepreneurs. In his lecture at 4:30 p.m., Patrick Brienen tells what went wrong at his POS system startup Orderbird and how he made it a success. Sabrina Spielberger, who generates income with digidip content creators and influencers, reports at 4:55 p.m. about the five things that she would have liked to know before the founding.
Blockchain - opportunities and risks
The blockchain, initial coin offerings and crypto currencies cannot complain about too little attention in “Establish, Promote, Grow” 2018. A discussion panel at 5:30 p.m. and the topic lounge at 7:00 p.m. deal with the opportunities and risks that arise for startups who want to finance their companies with their own crypto currencies.
Machine learning in data driven marketing
In the workshop at 5:30 p.m., Andreas Kulpa from Datalovers gives an insight into how machine learning works in data-driven marketing. It aims to make it more predictable what customers are likely to buy next.
Convince in 180 seconds - tech pitch
7:30 p.m. is tech pitch time. Three tech startups have the chance to convince the audience of their business idea in three minutes each. After questions and suggestions from the audience, the hall finally votes who will win the tech pitch prize money of 1,000 euros and an intensive strategy workshop worth 1,200 euros. The aftershow party will celebrate and network later.
Registration, tickets & information
Registration for the event is free of charge for founders, startups and students. All other participants pay 350 euros plus VAT for the event. Registration is possible using an online form. It starts on November 15th at 4:00 p.m. and after a lot of input, the party starts at 8:45 p.m. Where? In the Capitol Theater Offenbach. More information is available on the event website.
- What does rvalue reference mean in C ++
- What is Evan Williams' vision for medium
- Are you hopeful for 2019
- Jeffrey Dahmer was intelligent
- How long does roof plywood last
- Which is better Walchand or VJTI
- Located in Kerala in the northern hemisphere
- Machine design best books
- Socrates was a dangerous subversive
- How does an ATM work 3
- At what temperature can oxygen be liquefied
- How was Washington DC founded
- Audio programming in C ++
- Why is God vindictive
- Had love for Leonardo da Vinci
- Why do games hate loot boxes
- What is the SAM value in clothing
- How would you treat Parkinson's
- What power does the universe build up
- How did WikiLeaks die
- How beautiful is your partner
- What is the origin of yoga practices
- How will the BHMS consultation work in 2018
- Is the Zika virus directed against women and childbirth