Why are you proud of your mother
sofatutor magazine parents
Children should feel loved and valued. So that they can grow up happily and confidently. These sentences can help:
- "I love you!"
- "I'm so happy to be your mother / father."
- "You're fine the way you are!"
- "I love you like you are."
- "You make me very happy."
- "I am very grateful that you exist."
- "I like it when you ...!"
- "I'm always there for you!"
- "I trust you!"
- "I know you can do it!"
- "I believe in you."
- "That was very brave of you."
- "What you did was great."
- "You have done a great job."
- "I am very proud of you."
- "Do we want to do something together?"
- "It's fun to spend time with you."
- "That's not bad!"
- "I am sorry!"
- "You were right."
- "I understand you."
Do you know other important sentences that parents should say to their child more often? Then we look forward to your comment.
Other articles that might interest you:
Cover picture: © Daxiao Productions / shutterstock.com
What to do now ...
- Motivation in learning is the key to your child's learning success. Get the Motivation tips from teacher Giulianoin this video.
- Go on Journey of discovery and take a look at what sofatutor has to offer for you and your child.
- To convince Yourself and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
sofatutor: Prizes and awards for Germany's most extensive learning platform
Those who learn while having fun learn successfully. According to this motto, the online learning platform sofatutor has been supporting schoolchildren in their learning goals since 2009 and has already received a number of prizes for this. Every child is different - and every child learns differently. While some acquire new school material primarily with the help of vivid stories, other pupils achieve [...]
sofatutor costs: With this money you invest in better grades
With the online learning platform sofatutor, your child learns with motivation and success - and you save money and time and spare your nerves. Tuition is expensive. According to a study by the Bertelsmann Foundation, parents in Germany spend around EUR 87 on tutoring every month. Most often, students need [...]
This is how crisis-proof tuition at the Studienkreis works
With 125,000 pupils supported annually, the study group is one of the largest tutoring providers in Europe. For us, too, the Corona crisis is a huge challenge that has set a lot in motion in a short period of time. Read how the study group helps its students to keep up with the school and how it works for families [...]
sofatutor experiences: That's why the learning platform is worthwhile
With the online learning platform sofatutor, schoolchildren from grade one to high school can repeat or deepen school material independently and at their own pace. 82 percent of the students have had positive experiences with sofatutor and have improved their grades. What does sofatutor offer? All content at a glance The online learning platform offers content for all school subjects [...]
Canceling sofatutor: 10 reasons why you should keep your subscription
Your child has already learned with sofatutor's videos and interactive exercises. Are you still thinking about canceling your sofatutor subscription? With these ten tips, you not only save valuable time and money, but also verifiably support your child in learning successfully. What is sofatutor? With the award-winning, digital learning platform sofatutor, schoolchildren of all [...]
12 relaxation exercises for children - from A for breathing technique to Y for yoga video
The schools are closed and your child has to struggle through the subject matter alone. That creates stress! With our exercises and the four free instruction videos, your child will find peace before, during or after learning. What do you want to know? Why is relaxation important for children? How do I know if my child needs relaxation? What […]
Homeschooling and Corona: This is how learning works at home
School dropout or quarantine: If children cannot go to school, lessons must be continued at home. Read here how successful homeschooling works in times of Corona and how you can motivate your child to learn. What does homeschooling mean - and why we currently have no homeschooling at all Since the first lockdown in March, everyone has known [...]
Corporate benefit: More time for the beautiful things of everyday life - thanks to sofatutor
Independent learning at home has never been so important. So that working parents can easily combine homeschooling and home office, many employers decide to make sofatutor available to their employees. How is sofatutor suitable for learning at home? This is what parents say about learning with sofatutor Good reasons: Why parents love sofatutor sofatutor [...]
Montessori schools - "Aren't they just dreaming?"
Individual learning at your own pace - this is what more and more parents want for their children. That is why Montessori schools are all the rage. Here you can find out everything you need to know about the alternative form of school. What would you like to know about Montessori pedagogy? Montessori pedagogy: the most important points in brief How did Montessori pedagogy come about? On which philosophy is the [...]
- Why does the thyroid have negative feedback
- How is hydropower sustainable
- Are baked goods easy to digest
- It is also superfluous
- Which number has 333 zeros after it
- How robots and automation can save jobs
- Who wrote the Georgia Guidestones
- How were chimaera represented in Greek mythology
- What is the frequency response in microphones
- What is the perfect length for a nap
- Got justice to OJ
- How much should a Minecraft server cost
- How can you use UTM tags
- What are nonogram puzzles
- What are the best ticketing hacks
- How to say hospital in Malay
- What are the topics in IPU BBA
- Monodevelop is available in freebsd
- Where does our consciousness go in sleep?
- How can you objectively measure creativity
- What is the gradient algorithm
- How difficult is the trade
- How are hippos sometimes called
- One can buy goods from bookmyoffer com
- How is recovery after a penectomy
- What makes ethics a necessary academic discipline
- At what temperature can oxygen be liquefied
- What are professional cyclist salaries
- What is a detention ship
- What is a good baritone pop song
- Who are the best Indian novelists
- What made you a religious person
- Can we do BCom with BALLB