Is Korg Krome 88 good for composing
Test: Korg Kross 2-88MB - workstation with piano keys
What can the piano do?
In the sound hierarchy of the Korg workstations, the programs represent the smallest elements. “Individual sounds”, if you will. So let's select the “Piano” category right away to take a closer look at the acoustic piano. The basis is the grand piano, which in variants with attributes such as “bright” or “mellow” can offer various expressive options.
The basic sound of the grand piano is clear and broad across the entire range of the 88 keys. The quality of a stage piano is not quite achieved here - this sound dispenses with more subtle details such as sympathetic resonance or fall-back noise. But at least key-off effects are taken into account, and the damper resonance can create dimension when played on the pedal.
And then in the Korg Kross 2-88MB you will find the sounds from the stagpiano classics Korg SG1D and Korg M1. Very wiry and distinctive, these sounds prevail very well and bring the sound of the 80s to life. The Electric Grand (probably a Yamaha CP80) also sounds really nice and rocky.
The list of Electric Vintage Pianos hardly seems to end when you scroll through the numerous variants of the Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer. This is especially true for the sounds of the Fender Rhodes, which is represented with all kinds of typical effects - right up to the loud Dyno Rhodes. The sounds work straight away with spontaneous jams, as the presets were programmed very effectively and practically - the effects only come to the fore when intended - as with the Rhodes with delay, for example.
All in all, the dynamic range of the piano sounds does not quite reach the level of current stage pianos. But the material is great to work with. And don't forget: The Korg Kross 2-88MB has much, much more to it.
- Will Britain give up Brexit?
- What is a RORO broadcast
- What is a PPA package
- What are the business ideas for electronics
- Why are gods of destruction so strong?
- Why should I use Vivaldi
- How do you hold the ambush?
- What is DJ Pauly Ds Vermoegen
- Why is IIPM not recognized by UGC
- Should I ask my client for equity
- How much do private music teachers earn
- What is a LV panel
- Help you demo accounts for binary options
- Who invented the ink?
- What is FEMA Flood Insurance
- Do the rich have more options
- How much does a 35mm lens cost
- Can idiopathic hypersomnia ever be fatal
- Is Calcutta University better than Presidency University
- How do I iron a jacket leather
- Black men like Argentine women
- What AAP supporters think about daemonization
- Shorter people feel the heat more
- Why does Quora not have video responses