Is Grover in the Heroes of Olympus
Grover Underwood - a little résumé (risk of spoilers !!)
Hello my dear demigods
On the occasion of Grover's birthday, I'll try to give you an overview of our favorite satyr. Sources see buttons
Lots of love and have fun browsing
History (Volume 1)
According to a list of the birthdays of characters from the Percy Jackson world, Grover was born on June 5th, 1982 (see button below).
He wants a license as a seeker that allows him to search for the lost god of the wilderness, Pan. But for this he has to prove himself as a guardian.
At the turn of the millennium (if I calculated correctly) he tried to bring Annabeth, Luke and Thalia to the camp for demigods, the "half-blood" camp, in the role of guardian.
Unfortunately, he couldn't get all three of them safely to camp because monsters were on their heels. Thalia sacrificed herself for her friends and stayed behind to fend off the monsters. This took him the advice of the elders (a "board" of satyrs and Chiron, the centaur) very resentful, which is why he was put on probation.
He finally found Percy at the Yancy Academy when he was given the assignment to look for demigods and from then on he was given the task of taking care of him. But this time it was difficult too. Percy drove to his mother alone instead of waiting for him at the train station. This resulted in Grover losing sight of him and having to look for him. Almost too late he can find him again and together with Percy's mother a wild escape from the Minotaur begins.
An accident occurred through which he passed out and could no longer protect Percy. Percy has to defend himself and dragged the unconscious Grover into camp. Of course, this time too, the advice of the elders is not satisfied with its performance.
Nevertheless, he accompanies his best friend on his mission that leads them directly to Hades.
Nice to know
- Grover loves enchiladas and while disguising himself as a human, scoots off as soon as he smells them, even though he allegedly has a disease in his legs that he shouldn't be able to do.
- Grover eats (especially when he's nervous) the most unusual things. At the top of his list are aluminum cans.
- When Percy sees him without pants for the first time and connects him with a donkey because of his legs, Grover is very outraged and complains that he is a satyr.
- When he and Percy fall into a trap of Medusa, he discovers a stone statue that looks suspiciously like his uncle Ferdinand. He realizes too late that this is really his uncle.
- In the second volume he dresses up in a wedding dress to shake off his pursuer, a Cyclops. Unfortunately, this leads to the fact that he thinks he is a Cyclops and kidnaps him for a wedding.
- When he perceives the aura of Pan after a cup of coffee, he drinks a lot of it in the hope that it could help him find Pan.
- In the fourth volume he finally discovers Pan. The latter explains to him that the only reason he has not yet completely faded is because the satyrs refused to believe that he was dead. He then lets Grover "panic" power and fades.
- Grover is named the official successor of Pan by Zeus and is given the title "Lord of the Wild".
- When Grover tries to mobilize the nature spirits in the last volume, Morpheus, the god of dreams, puts him into a two-month sleep and is therefore not reachable or findable for his friends.
- Grover is with a tree nymph named Juniper.
- With his flute, Grover is able to influence nature.
- Grover has a so-called "empathy link" to Percy, which ensures that they are always in contact, unfortunately this empathy link can also be fatal. Still, Percy doesn't want Grover to solve this one.
- Grover can talk to animals.
- Like all satyrs, Grover is in love with the moon goddess Artemis, because like the satyrs, she loves nature.
- Grover feels extremely uncomfortable in caves.
Welcome to Fantasy Manga Books
Fantasy Manga Books is a blog about the magic of words.
Commenting on blog posts: how and where?
For visitors who own Wattpad, there is a book on our Wattpad account in which you can submit your comments (see cover on the left / or above). The contact form is available for all other visitors.
Always stay informed!
There are no newsletters in this sense, instead Instagram and Tumblr are used as information sources.
If you have any questions or ideas, please contact us by email or using the contact form below:
Social media platforms, where you can find us
Storyban (same name and profile picture as Wattpad)
Storyban (same name and profile picture as Wattpad)
- Are Navy Corpsman doctors
- What do you think is wrong
- GarageBand is compatible with all Macs
- Get narks their karma
- What are the particles of matter
- Is Pima Community College a good school
- Is the beef ban the right choice
- What kind of women do narcissists like
- What was your worst ingratitude experience
- Why are basketball rims orange
- Why doesn't Apple make a gaming laptop
- What does a risk report mean
- How important is friendship in life
- How is Hong Kong a capitalist region
- Who could be described as open-minded
- Why is child pornography illegal
- Which NFL team introduced the no huddle?
- What are some great white paper examples
- Does a television screen only emit photons
- What's your calming ritual
- How can I improve my IELTS
- What are the best hotels in Brussels
- What can be done with SPSS
- What are some examples of dangerous beetles