Can you see your girlfriend during Ramadan
No eating, drinking, swearing - 5 women tell how they experience Ramadan
According to her mother, she tried her hand at Ramadan for the first time when she was eight or nine, according to Anja Saleh, but she can no longer remember exactly. Back then, the month of fasting fell on winter, which made it easier because the number of hours of sunshine and thus the length of time in which one has to cope without water and food was easier to bridge.
Islamic Lent is drawing to a close. Ramadan falls differently every year. The reason for this is that, according to Islamic calculations, it is the ninth month of a year, which has eleven days less than the Gregorian calendar year. This year, from May 26th to June 24th, Muslims around the world are fasting. According to official projections, between 4.4 and 4.7 million people of Muslim faith live in Germany, including the majority of Turkish people and people from the Near and Middle East - not an insignificant number.
We asked young Muslim women what constitutes Ramadan for them and how they organize their everyday life during this time. Since the month of fasting is often a time when people come together, we wanted to know what it is like to be away from the family for the first time and to be on your own. How difficult or easy it is to find your way around people who are not fasting, for example in the new university town. We wanted to know if after years of practicing there is still something that is difficult for them and how to deal with it, prepare, concentrate - and why it is all worth it over and over again.
- Is dirt edible
- Why am I so negative
- Is moonlight good for you
- Why is cannibalism unusual among humans
- How do I use Mockito
- What are the most haunting photos
- How long does a flight to Scotland take
- What happens when the man's emotions end
- Can track Google Analytics mobile apps
- Will Xiaomi be successful in the overseas market
- Why is goddess Durga Lokeshi called
- Where should I sell a Windows Phone
- Was Steve Jobs buried, if so where
- What makes pure mathematics pure
- Elon Musk reviews each employee's résumé
- Depression only occurs in old age
- Education is the biggest business these days
- Can you decipher the word PPLEA?
- How are underground wraps made
- How are forgiveness and reparations different?
- Why does the thyroid have negative feedback
- Arctan equals inverse tan
- What would you choose money or satisfaction
- Why don't you watch TV anymore