Can I sell the eBay account I have set up?
While small businesses always have to appear with their first and last names in business dealings and may also use a business name, the merchant appears under his company registered in the commercial register.
Note: Even if there is a company, there are certain information obligations under the Telemedia Act or Distance Selling Law, which make it necessary to state the first and last name of the merchant. More information can be found here.
The company is the name under which a merchant conducts his business and can sue and be sued (§ 17 HGB).
The company can consist of a person, material or even imaginary name. The name chosen must not be misleading.
According to § 19 HGB, the company must also contain an addition about the legal form (e.g. GmbH, AG, KG, etc.). In the case of sole proprietorships, the addition "registered merchant" or "registered merchant" or an understandable abbreviation such as "e.K.", "e.Kfm." or "e.Kfr." be.
Before you decide on a company name, you should check whether this or a similar name is already in use and whether it is possibly problematic under trademark law.
You can obtain further information on the requirements under commercial and commercial law from your local Chamber of Industry and Commerce or here.
- What is meant by konnichiwa mina san?
- Why was the ACLU created
- Marketing strategy for women entrepreneurs
- The angular acceleration results from which acceleration
- Can ice cream be made without sugar
- What are the hand signals to drive
- What thrived after the NES has been discontinued
- When habits really go away, they change
- How should a classical violinist dress?
- Why is the Bible better than Geeta
- What is a beatbox
- What are some properties of HSBR rubber
- Why did NBC cancel Law Order
- Did the dinosaurs come from the moon
- What are your favorite Diwali gifts
- Would you consider yourself immoral
- Why shouldn't men kill themselves?
- Where did Chipotle go wrong
- What is the best encryption algorithm
- How do I write perfect CSS
- What types of flex printing are there
- How do artists get away with plagiarism
- Are there reading rooms in Rajkot
- What is the capsid of a virus