What if reCAPTCHA doesn't exist
»Home» Server and Security Tutorialsis an abbreviation and stands for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart", which in German means something like a mechanism so that humans and computers can be differentiated.
The use mainly takes place where it is done by means of specially developed programs, so-called Robots or just bots, too Manipulations or abuse comes with the use of certain internet services. For example, attempts can be made to register masses of e-mail addresses with a free provider in order to subsequently use them for spamming, or rather misuse them. Since that Spam
As a rule, these are so-called challenge response tests, i.e. the user is asked to solve a specific task and the solution is then sent back to the program for verification. Even if these tasks may be quite simple for humans, they nevertheless represent a certain challenge for a machine. This is due not least to the fact that the cognitive abilities of a human far exceed those of a computer. As an example, I like the frequently encountered one distortion be in the presentation of the respective text. What can be easily identified by the human eye, even if not at first, at least at second glance, would require rather complex programming for the computer.
We are talking, for example, of people who suffer from severe visual impairments. But even if the image-based display is supplemented by acoustic effects, at least access for deaf people remains closed.
This is another reason to take a new path in the development of the latter. In order to be able to differentiate between man and machine, the developers currently have to limit themselves to the three senses: sight, hearing and touch. The sense of touch has so far been largely disregarded and it would at least be an approach to focus on this when developing security technologies.
There are a number of filters and others Anti-spam software , depending on the area of application.
- How crazy is your ex
- Which zodiac am i
- What's your rating of Provo UT
- T-cell leukemia is contagious
- What are the best whiskeys under 100
- A master’s degree in civil engineering is required
- Can cause leaky bowel hernias
- How are twins in a relationship
- Your bedroom could define who you are
- What does oath mean
- Is there enough growth in TCS IT
- What are the advantages of an angle grinder
- What is a PPA package
- How big is the Bitcoin blockchain
- Why are gods of destruction so strong?
- Are online lottery websites legal in India
- What are your 4 a.m. thoughts
- Eat barnacles seaweed
- What is CAP Cash
- What is a Cuban cigar
- How can I get stronger without eating
- Where's the original Del Taco
- Can you describe closures in plain English
- Movies change people's minds