Can I connect to CloudWatch using Python?
Writing a Python canary script
This script is passed as a successful execution and returns a string. To see what a buggy Canary looks like, change fail = False to fail = True
If you have more than one .py file or dependency, you can bundle them all into a single zip file. The zip file must be your main Canary .py file inside a folder, e.g. B. from. This zip file should contain all the necessary folders and files, but the other files do not need to be imfolder.
Set your Canary's script entry point as to match the script entry point filename.
Modifying an Existing Selenium Script to Use a Synthetics Canary
You can quickly modify an existing Python and Selenium script to be used as a canary. You can find more information about selenium at www.selenium.dev/aus.
In this example we start with the following Selenium script:
The conversion steps are as follows.
How to Convert a Selenium Script as a Canary
Change the Option statement to use Selenium from the module:
The Selenium module from ensures that the canary can output metrics and logs, generate a HAR file and work with other CloudWatch Synthetics functions.
Create a handler function and call your Selenium method. The handler is the entry function for the script.
The script is now updated as the CloudWatch Synthetics Canary. Below is the updated script:
- Shipping is taxable in California
- What civilization was the best in agriculture
- How is the formula for the volume determined
- How does a timetable make sense?
- What is x if 1x 2
- Should we trust our inner feelings
- How to use taxis
- What is PERT
- Which mobile home should I never buy?
- HUBs create an internal network
- What does UHD stand for
- Is there such a thing as Quora for politics?
- Is ruthenium an explosive
- How Small Businesses Survive in Manhattan
- How do I get to glitch music
- Is AST or ALT higher in alcoholics
- When did the newspapers go online?
- The iPhone 7 is a great choice
- Which caused similar myths all over the world
- Is that a real destroyer
- What do you think of Paul Ryan
- Are you hopeful for 2019
- What if Stalin knocks on your door
- Why are mopeds considered gay