Who Sells Perfect Keto
Focus, energy and more fats in your diet!
Designed for anyone on a low carb or keto diet.
MCT powder offers all the advantages of MCT oil, but is better tolerated in powder form and can usually be consumed in larger quantities than MCTs in oil form. It is also more convenient to transport.
Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder contains pure MCTs from coconut oil to support mental clarity and metabolism.
It is the only MCT oil that uses acacia fiber and does not contain any artificial additives - or fillers.
Acacia fiber is a probiotic that promotes gut and cell health. And it doesn't increase your blood sugar like fillers that are sometimes found in other MCT powders.
MCTs: the energy source your body prefers:
Research has shown that MCTs are a clean, fast-acting source of energy for the body and brain:
- MCT fats are absorbed very quickly into the circulation (similar to glucose) and they need half less oxygen to burn than other fatty acids. They are characterized by a combustion energy that is twice as high (8.3 kcal / h) than is the case with carbohydrates or proteins (4 kcal / g).
- MCTs are completely metabolized by the liver with the release of energy, without the predisposition to be stored in the organism in the form of adipose tissue.
- they are more soluble in water and are therefore not dependent on bile salts
- they are absorbed in the intestine independently of pancreatic enzymes
- they are transported directly via the blood, independently of the lymphatic system
- they are used faster and more easily by the body
Application: Mix Perfect Keto's MCT oil powder in coffee, tea, smoothies or just in water. No mixer required. Our MCT oil powders give any hot or cold drink a wonderfully creamy texture. Now also in flavors chocolate, vanilla and Salted caramel available.
Tip from the ketoshop: Excellent ingredient for keto pancakes! Depending on the flavor (chocolate, vanilla, salted caramel) you can vary the pancakes and the MCT powder gives them the perfect texture.
Works great with Erdschwalbe's protein flour mix. Then all that's missing is some cream cheese and eggs and you have the most delicious pancakes and the perfect keto start to the day!
Start with a small portion (1 teaspoon) and increase slowly. The digestive system has to get used to the MCTs.
Ingredients: Medium chain fatty acids from coconut oil, acacia fibers.
Nutritional values per serving (approx 10g):
- Energy: 70 kcal
- Fat: 7g
- of which saturated fatty acids: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- of which fiber 1g
- Salt: 0mg
|PostPac priority||Delivery until: May 26th, 2021||CHF 8.40|
|Direct pick-up in Thalwil (Thursdays 17: 00-18: 30)||Delivery until: 25.05.2021||CHF 0.00|
You can select the shipping method later in the shopping cart.
General information on shipping ...
- Planescape Torment How is Ignuss's character developed?
- Which are good quality pants fabrics
- What is the Ribhu Gita
- How about the weather in South Korea
- How do school loans work
- Why is the Navy doing sonar tests
- Define Newton's universal law of gravity
- What do you think of Volvos
- How do product managers get the idea
- What should I ask Quora
- Where can I find cool contemporary poetry
- Wuxia damages the audience
- What does angel of death mean
- Works the hair smoothing
- How bad is a cheap 3D printer
- What is a morally correct strategy
- Why was the Carthaginian called Punic?
- Where can I search for WPC online
- How do you care for a chicken
- What is geodemographic targeting in advertising
- Where do the markets come from?
- Why don't so many people like Boromir
- Why is child pornography illegal
- Why do hurricanes hit certain states