Has electricity ground
Ground, earth and ground
In electrical engineering and electronics, terms such as mass, earth, device earth and ground are often used and unfortunately also mixed up. We want to clarify here what exactly these terms denote.
By potential we usually mean a tension. This voltage is raised from the reference potential.
Either "up" towards plus, ie positive. Or "down" towards minus, ie negative.
The "earth" is the potential of the earth. The earth potential is a point of reference for us on the earth. Grounding is a form of ground connection and can serve as a return conductor in a circuit. But, the earth has no zero potential for a circuit.
The ground is a "massive" reference potential. This potential begins from the earth potential and can be offset from a correspondingly predetermined potential. It doesn't have to be 0 volts.
The device earth is a synonym for ground and designates the reference potential of the device.
Ground, GND for short, is just the English name for ground. Sometimes it is also used for "earth".
Other related topics:
Electronics simple and easy to understand
The electronics primer is a book about the basics of electronics, components, circuit technology and digital technology.
I want that!
Experience electronics with the "Starter Edition" electronics set
Perfect for beginners and newcomers
- Entry into electronics without prior knowledge
- Quick understanding of components and circuit symbols
- Experiment without a soldering iron: just insert components
More information Order the electronics set now
- Does the Higgs mechanism mean an ether
- What do people want from funeral catering
- Why are the Redskins awful
- Where's Remix OS for Cell Phones
- How to solve 4x 5 21
- What are examples of structured programming
- How many people voted for Obama?
- Which countries control the freedoms
- Why is the YouTube app not working properly
- How is 12 1 13
- How do you detoxify your blood system
- Creative design websites for online marketing
- The Istari were asexual
- Politicians hide their atheist agnostic status
- What is Vector Art Service
- How is cell division regulated
- What is a kernel paging request
- Bridge card game What are common psyches
- Why do animals cross roads
- Why do we laugh at fire?
- How important were European theaters in World War II
- Which is the newest microprocessor
- What do different colors mean
- What are some epic ads in India