How to pickle jalapenos
Make pickled jalapenos yourself
How often do you actually eat pickled jalapenos? For burritos, burgers, but also meat and salads, this is definitely always a popular addition. In my case, however, I rarely get pickled jalapenos and therefore use them much less than I would actually like. I have remedied this problem by making some myself every now and then. Inserting groceries is super easy these days. In addition, it's always great when you've put something in yourself.
Pickled jalapenos homemade
My pickled jalapenos can be kept for a good 6-12 months, made quickly and taste much better if you know what is processed in them. If you want to marinate the jalapenos whole, I advise you to soak them in brine overnight beforehand. This makes them more receptive to the vinegar and the aromas.For my part, I sliced them. So you can quickly put them out of the glass directly on the burger, hot dog or something. The look in the panes is also as usual.
Where do you get fresh jalapenos from?
It is of course clear that if you want to put in jalapenos yourself, you get fresh ones first. Nowadays most supermarkets offer jalapenos. But you can also easily plant jalapenos yourself. That works quite well for normal. Here are e.g. the seeds *:
Click on the button below to load the content of ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com.
By the way, I kindly got the jalapenos for this post from Pepperworld. Pepperworld is a platform around the topic of chillies. Here you can acquire knowledge and recipes about chillies and grilling (of course also about grilling chillies :-)) and then order high-quality products and individual chilli varieties in your own Pepperworldhotshop. The Pepperworld team has lovingly put together this portal for all chilli lovers to show that you can also enjoy chilli and not just burn yourself through the spiciness.
The better the quality of your jalapenos, the better they taste as pickled jalapenos.
So that you can also put in your jalapenos, I have a few ideas for preserving jars for you. Maybe under the links * there is something that she likes:
Once you've pickled the jalapenos, you can use them in a variety of recipes. On happy plate you will find numerous recipes in which you can make excellent use of your homemade jalapenos. You can find the recipes in the happy plate search.
Do you like the recipe? I look forward to your comment on the recipe.
* The links are affiliate links. I receive a commission for linking. But you don't have to pay more for it.
- How effective are buses in Hanoi
- What does it mean to complain?
- What software is used for SEO
- Which game shows should restart
- Why wasn't Edwin Hubble awarded a Nobel Prize?
- How does electricity travel
- Is 11 too young to date
- Adderall can cause a shallow affect and voice
- Is happiness associated with karma
- Was Stalin planning to attack the United States?
- Are there places where socialism is successful
- Multimedia applications are difficult
- What are the best printing companies in India
- Is heterosexuality universal
- How do I care for the air compressor
- Which animal names start with black
- How is cell division regulated
- Why do thermosetting plastics not melt when heated?
- Why did my skin cyst turn brown
- What is the Russian word for goal
- Are there possibilities for SAP CRM
- Why is Hauz Khas famous these days
- Is atheism legal in Poland
- Are there acoustic fossils