Can someone suggest some places of interest at SFO
I am lucky enough to live in San Francisco: <3: and I can only agree with the tips mentioned. You can shop, stroll, eat, have a coffee in Chestnut and Union Street, I like the entire marina very, very, very much. It is worth taking a walk from Presidio Park or Crissy Field along the coast to the Ferry Building. With a detour to the Ghirardelli chocolate factory! From the route you have an ingenious view of the whole city. Fillmore Street is also beautiful (with Marc by Marc Jacobs, Mac.Benefit and Kiehls, among others) - but only between Washington and Sutter Street (!). You can find great second-hand shops there or on Haight Street.
What is also well worth seeing is Little Italy (North Beach, Nob Hill). Or you drive to Ocean Beach and walk along the coast to the Golden Gate Bridge, there are great photo opportunities. If you want to see pretty residential areas, go to Seacliff, Laurel / Presidio / Pacific Heights, Haight Ashbury, Marina (around the Exploratorium - it's also worth a visit!), Otherwise the typical Victorian houses are so spread out in the city that a visit to the Alamo Square is not worth it, you will just see them at some point;).
In general (even if I only visit a city) I'm more of a fan of beautiful, small quarters with flair and you really have to see them here.
- The concept could be patented by Kickstarter
- Why don't we call on God in science?
- Disk regeneration
- How does a telegram channel make money
- Psychiatry is becoming obsolete
- What are the development challenges for MSMEs
- Has Melbourne ever been called Batmania
- How did spiders learn to create webs
- What like new means on eBay
- Where did Edward meet Lt Ross
- What does two cointegration mean
- Should massage therapy be erotic
- How have printers changed since the 1990s
- What is beyond the universe 2
- What are some things that you find overrated
- What small business can be a small start
- How do I tame my monkey mind
- What is DevOps Training in Hyderabad
- Toy story based on real events
- What is the purpose of waxing surfboards
- How do you apologize for hating black people?
- What does Mozo
- Why do you have short hair
- What is the future for physical currency