What is He3 in chemistry
See also: Overview of the helium isotopes.
Direct mother nuclides are: 3H, 4Li.
Natural occurrenceComparison of the natural helium isotopes including isotope frequency (proportion of the isotope mixture):
|Atomic mass Ar||proportion of||Half-life||Spin|
|4.002602 u||100 %|
|isotope 3Hey||3.01602932 (2) and||0,0002(2) %||stable||1/2+|
|isotope 4Hey||4.0026032541 (4) and||99,9998(2)||stable||0+|
3He is one of the NMR-active nuclides.
Isotonic and isobaric nucleiThe following table shows isotonic (same number of neutrons N = 1) and isobaric (same number of nucleons A = 3) atomic nuclei for the nuclide helium-3. Naturally occurring isotopes are marked in green; light green = radionuclides.
|OZ||Isotons N = 1||Isobar A = 3|
External data and identifiers
last changes at 04.07.2020.
© 1996 - 2021 Internetchemie ChemLin
- What were the ancient social structures of Egypt
- Is there a DSLR under RS 1000
- What do you think of Oumuamua
- How do you determine the titrant concentration
- How to write a professional summary
- How can we deploy ACM quickly
- Will self-driving cars embarrass people?
- What is a never trumper
- What is the capital of Uraguay
- How do I update QuickBooks 2017
- Is Ayurveda science
- What does angel of death mean
- What is America's Book of Secrets
- How would I make bizarre pop art
- Can an organization run without a statute
- Should I get my ears pierced again?
- How to say nightmare in Malay
- Why does Hierarchical Softmax work
- Waffles can fly
- How big is the Bitcoin blockchain
- What is the definition of lifelong learning
- What is the ugliest art ever made
- Curves can be parallel
- What does the expression Fuddy Duddy mean
- What were the achievements of the Inca Empire
- Whooping cough is contagious
- Priests also masturbate
- Who is your favorite John Wayne co-star?
- When is the NDA 2 2018
- Can I watch porn on my iPhone?
- Hate to eat ice cream
- How are the Swedes
- How was the particular mess in VIT Vellore