Intelligent design is gaining ground
LayRed 55 receives ICONIC AWARD and German Design Award for outstanding design quality and a Red Dot Award for innovation
Chosen by independent experts
These competitions are aimed at companies in the furniture industry and their partners in the fields of architecture and interior design. The ICONIC AWARD and the German Design Award underline the outstanding design quality of LayRed 55, while the Red Dot Award again shows how composition and properties go beyond the boundaries of the flooring industry. Both the ICONIC AWARD 2020: Innovative Interior and the German Design Award as well as the Red Dot Award, category product design, are awarded by an independent jury of experts.
"The award of these prizes shows that LayRed 55 enriches the market with real innovation through outstanding quality in design and performance."
Cindy Van Moorleghem, IVC Group Marketing Director
The winner: LayRed 55 - pre-fab vinyl flooring
And what makes this floor so innovative? LayRed 55 is the softest hardwood floor on the market. The collection includes 23 beautiful designs that are waterproof and extremely scratch and stain resistant. The core prevents a telegraphic effect. This means that LayRed 55 does not require any floor leveling work and can even level out cracks, joints and uneven surfaces. LayRed 55 is also provided with a sound-absorbing layer that attenuates both footfall sound and transmission sound up to 22dB. The LVT board is made in Belgium, is completely phthalate free and made from 30% recycled materials. The floor is also fully recyclable.
Curious about the star of the show, LayRed 55?
Discover LayRed 55
- What was your worst ingratitude experience
- Whooping cough is contagious
- How do I raise entrepreneurial kids
- What does the speed checked by the radar mean?
- How difficult is a BA in business
- How do I learn about sports analytics
- Early people traveled in groups
- What is the Google Play Store
- How do I eliminate Quora
- What are some popular bass songs
- Half knowledge can kill any religion
- How do I develop good architectural concepts
- How big are chromosomes
- How do I iron a jacket leather
- How much does Amazon Prime cost
- Is rationality a higher form of sensitivity
- Can you feel a ghost
- What is Chicago's motto
- What do publishers have against ad blockers
- Where is DMT produced in our body
- What is a slow mind
- Where to look for reliable ICOs
- Are chimpanzees Plantigrades or Digitigrades
- Can I run C ++ code on ATmega16?
- Where is the Mandrill server located
- What is the historical significance of submarines
- Why do we need Kafka
- How big is the iTunes catalog
- Is physical fitness your god
- Which trees grow best in Alaska
- When was geothermal energy used for the first time?
- POA is required for trading intraday options
- What is the coelom of the earthworm
- What is the largest breed of hamsters