How can I get prepaid call details
The congstar bill
On the first page of the invoice you will find an overview of the services and the invoice amount due. From the second page of the invoice, we list details of the services provided.
We show the net amount on the invoice and note the corresponding VAT rate behind it. The net amounts are then totaled and VAT added. Exception: credits are always shown gross. You will find the gross amount that is relevant for you and to be paid at the end of the invoice.
Connection fees are fees that are not covered by tariffs or options and are therefore billed according to usage.
Examples of connection fees are: data connections, incoming connections abroad, sending SMS abroad, MMS to landline and mobile, special SMS services, sending SMS to German mobile networks, sending SMS abroad, connections to German mobile networks, connections abroad, connections abroad, Connections to the German landline network.
The one-time fee is billed once and includes, for example, the connection price (provision fee).
Monthly fees are monthly recurring fees such as basic fees or fees for an option.
Credits and perks
Please note that we show credits and discounts on the invoice as a negative amount.
Perks and discounts can relate to various components of the invoice:
- Discounts on one-off fees
- Discounts on monthly fees
- Discount on contract
If your customer account shows a credit balance at the time of invoicing, the current invoice will be offset against this credit. If your bill is higher than the credit, only the difference will be debited from your bank account. You can find any credit you may have on the first page of your monthly statement as "Credit in your customer account on the invoice date".
A negative invoice amount means that the credit you have received is greater than the chargeable services you used. In this case, we will not collect any money this month. Any remaining amount will be credited to your customer account and offset against the next monthly invoice.
Additional services from other providers - third-party providers
Services from other providers are so-called value-added services (special or premium services). This includes, for example, raffle hotlines or SMS, voting hotlines or SMS, ring tones, videos or pictures (if necessary by subscription) from special third-party providers.
Congstar has no influence on the creation of a third-party subscription. If you have any complaints or questions, please contact the provider specified on your invoice. If you want to prevent further subscriptions in the future, we recommend that you set up a third-party block. Simply contact our customer service. Please note that this does not cancel existing subscriptions.
With regard to third-party services invoiced, we will inform you of their names and summonable addresses on our toll-free number 0800-9797500. For service providers based abroad, we will also inform you of the summonable address of a general delivery agent in Germany.
To third-party blocking
- Where's the best sushi in Cincinnati
- Are your friends conservative or liberal?
- How do I have friends in WeChat
- Which film has the most hypnotic scene
- What is PostBack in the point network
- Why do you love your favorite band
- Arvind Kejriwal Arvind Kejriwal is incorruptible
- How is the law at Lucknow University
- How do you get good with numbers
- Is there a perfected burrito technique
- How many soul mates does everyone have
- What are some parental leave hacks
- What are some great book editing tips
- Is it easy to host a website
- How come we don't see any white racehorses
- What are some brilliant South American films
- Which element has the chemical symbol C.
- Where does white go in the rainbow
- Why should product management separate from operations
- Why are foreigners more religious than Americans
- Do you think jallikattu should be banned?
- How can I cut my girlfriends hair
- Are restaurant kitchens cleaner than domestic kitchens
- How do I stay slim without moving