How do I decorate my diary
DIY video | Decorate the diary cover in Traveler’s Notebook style
Hey, I'm Julia. Today I'll show you how to stamp this cover for a book. In my case a diary for the mother-in-law 😊.
The diary is quite thick, which is why I have given a lot of leeway to the external dimensions of the book. But you're flexible there.
I also watched some YouTube videos on how to make covers for Traveler’s notebooks yourself. I followed these tips. And this is how the unprinted cover was created.
And how I then proceeded, you can follow in the following video.
I hope I was able to inspire you with this little project.
Used moment stamp from PAPIERPROJEKT
# 18 Magical / # 69 Winter Wonderland
Used ink pads
Versa Color (63 split pea, 64 khaki, 69 bamboo, 184 misty mauve, 186 laurel leaf, 187 sage)
Faux Leather Paper, elastic band, scissors, cutter
- Russia has just effectively annexed Syria
- What's the best food in Disneyland
- Which institute is best for ETL tests
- Works iStockphoto
- Is the same temperament that kills other moods
- Abortion is an ethical problem
- What is an option for dialysis
- What is the server management system
- Why is white white
- What if Hitler liberated Ukraine?
- Is anyone interested in a trip to Gokarna?
- How do I get to Shoreditch London
- What color is this lipstick
- Is beet pulp edible for humans
- Why did the Federal Reserve Bank start
- What popular apps are made with Kivy
- How can I heal my pain
- Is NICMAR better than GICMAR
- What is PostBack in the point network
- What is a liberal education
- What is Search Experience Optimization
- Why do cars need taillights
- Why did Manchester City beat Napoli
- Regrets a transitive verb