Can I use Python for commercial purposes?
Free Python IDE for commercial use
Important!This software is suggested using a web search and research.There is no personal experience with this application.I hope my answer helps you anyway!
I would recommend using Ninja IDE. According to Wikipedia and the official website, the above features are available
- Light IDE
- General functions such as: file management, searching in the file code locator, switching to line, tabs,
- automatic indentation, editor zoom, etc.
- Multi-platform: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows.
- Syntax highlighting for a variety of languages. Although it's primarily intended to be a Python IDE, it can handle several other languages as well.
- Highlighting static and PEP 8 errors.
- View tips for migrating code from Python2 to Python3.
- Embedded Python console.
- Project management, which enables files and folders to be added, changed and deleted from projects, whereby the " init .py "files can be created in each module, etc.
- Allows to show and hide the user interface panels in a very easy way to suit any programmer's preferences.
- Fully configurable user interface.
- Allows multiple editors to be used at the same time.
- An extensible plug-in system supported by the IDE.
- Session handling: remembers open files and projects after closing the IDE.
- Auto-complete code.
- Code Locator: Lets you jump to any code in your project with just a few keystrokes.
For Ubuntu users
I also hope this resource will help you find a good IDE.
In any case, be warned that support for Python 3 is not complete as the developer who created the plug-in says here:
I am very happy to hear that you recommend this plugin. Unfortunately the Python 3 support never ended (barely started) even though I don't think it's a lot of work, I could never finish it. The past year has been insane and I couldn't find time to tweak the plugin with the new ninja if you or your friend want to contribute and maybe make a pull request with the Python 3 support that will be great.
As Joaquin Sargiotto said, you can contact his Github profile:
- Cornell University's admissions process is blind
- What does staying on the brand refer to?
- Can we use bitcoins to buy things
- How did Chewbacca escape the planet Kashyyyk
- Why is art easier than science
- Why is there a marriage
- Which acid has the most basicity
- Which albums are best for learning English
- What is a team player
- Nuclear fusion produces waste
- What is an example of intelligent materials
- Originally Judaism had two gods
- What does low-dimensional semantic representation mean
- How does an intestinal obstruction feel?
- How tall is Millie Bobby Brown
- What is 0 0 with proof
- What are loose cigarettes
- What does sugar do to you
- What metal are drills made of
- What is the purpose of the phone
- Fitness trainers arrange to meet their customers
- How secure and reliable is pCloud Storage
- Is acetone bad for your skin?
- Why is organic waste a problem
- One can learn happily
- Why is alcohol not considered a nutrient
- What does it mean to paw the head of an eagle?
- What causes black stools and abdominal pain
- Why is it called fraud
- What are your favorite nature documentaries
- How do I create columns in Keynote
- Where can I get marijuana in Chennai
- What are screen protectors made of