How secure is Azure
Cloud security: how secure is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is one of the most secure cloud computing services in the world. The 5 core areas: security, data protection, compliance, availability & backup as well as protection of intellectual property.
Cloud computing with Microsoft Azure can bring an absolute cost advantage for companies. But there are still companies that hesitate to switch from on-premise infrastructure to cloud solutions due to security concerns about the cloud.
But this fear is - at least with regard to Microsoft Azure - unfounded. Microsoft's cloud computing service is characterized by extremely high security standards and sophisticated compliance functions.
Security is a top priority when developing in Azure, thanks to the so-called Security Development Lifecycle (SDL).
- Access and identity management: Advanced technologies ensure that you as a company always have an overview of who has access to your Azure environment.
- Your data and applications are protected by network and infrastructure security functions.
- Encryption techniques ensure the secure transmission of data.
- In addition, Azure offers other innovative tools to protect your company from attacks.
Azure is committed to giving companies full control over the collection, use, and distribution of customer data. This means that Microsoft may only use the data for the agreed applications and will never use it for marketing or advertising purposes. You also have full control over where your data is stored and who can access it, when and under what conditions. Legal requirements such as the GDPR and its implementation have already been taken into account thanks to Microsoft standard processes and are easy to comply with. When you cancel Azure, there is a meticulous deletion process for the data.
Companies must be able to rely on the IT tools they use complying with compliance guidelines and the current legal regulations. Microsoft Azure offers its subscribers absolute security and the highest standards that are certified by independent bodies. And best of all: if the legal situation or regulations change, thanks to close cooperation with legislators, authorities and organizations, Microsoft is able to quickly adapt the standards and processes accordingly.
Reliability and backup
Azure is more reliable than any other cloud computing solution and is also well equipped when it comes to avoiding an emergency, restoring everything after an emergency and ensuring that your business can continue to run:
- High availability
- Disaster recovery
Azure also allows you to use your own backup solution if you'd prefer.
Protect intellectual property
Last but not least, Microsoft Azure also helps you protect your company's intellectual property. With Azure, you can be sure that you are protected from unjustified claims for violations, such as when developing innovative solutions. This is ensured by Azure IP Advantage and the Shared Innovation Initiative.
Interested in Microsoft Azure for your company?
Our expert Oliver Dolinac will be happy to advise you on how you can use Azure profitably in your company.
+43 699 105 005 05
- Can install gas stations EV chargers
- How to convert decibels to joules
- Is there anything that can cut iron
- Do you love yourself if so why
- What's your rating of Southern California
- How to remove the hair color artificially
- What is the SI tone unit
- What is carbomer in cosmetics
- How do you help your baby poop
- How did Billy Graham contribute to Christianity?
- Where can I download the ALLEN test
- Always means that you are welcome
- Is CLAT the end of your career
- Who is the smartest movie villain of all time
- What is coding why is it important
- How to drill plastic
- How do I protect the Facebook Ad Manager
- What are some facts about twins
- Is the Bhim Army a political party?
- Was Trajan a Serb
- Why does body weight fluctuate
- Why does nobody help other people
- How does a partnership come about
- Has she blocked my number