Can use Jython Python libraries
Can I run Nummy and Pandas with Jython - Python, Numpy, Pandas, Jython
We have Java code that we want to use with newCode that we want to write in Python, hence our interest in using Jython. However, we would also like to use Numpy and Pandas libraries to do complex statistical analysis on this Python code.
Can you call Numpy and Pandas from Jython?
Reply:5 for the answer № 1
Keep an eye on JyNI what's up with alpha.2 version, as of March 2014.
4 for the answer № 2
One option I've used in the past is to use Jsonrpclib (which works for both) to communicate between Python and Jython. There's even a built-in server that makes things pretty easy. You just need to find out if the benefits of using numpy are worth the extra effort.
2 for the answer № 3
Especially if you don't want to use raw Numpy, but other Python frameworks that depend on it, JyNI will be the way to go when it's ripe. However, it is not yet possible to import Numpy.
Until then, you can use Numpy from Java by embedding CPython. See the Numpy4J project for this (although I haven't tested it myself).
0 for the answer № 4
You cannot currently use "numpy" from Jython. However, if you want to use CPython instead of Jython, there are some open source Java projects that work with "numpy" (and presumably pandas).
- Which work of art do you enjoy?
- Why am I attracted to boys' hands?
- The landline telephone network is now unusable
- Who is the chairman of HDFC Bank
- Does the MIT offer accommodation for transfer students
- Which washing machine cleans the fastest?
- What are the uses of reactive distillation
- What are the best opera choirs
- What can you not do
- What is Killing Jokes most successful song
- What is the characteristic of angle js
- Instagram is bigger than Twitter
- What are the best hotels in Brussels
- Why did Google remove my website index
- How important is design in retail
- When do accidents happen?
- Why are heart muscles restless
- Why are artists so important
- What is the valence of hydrogen carbonate
- Why today's generation uses the cell phone too often
- How did spiders learn to create webs
- How can I download videos from IMBC
- How would you explain consciousness
- What's your favorite Star Trek theory
- Can you melt bread
- How does a logistics system work
- Are CryptoKitties worth 2019
- Is it necessary to protect nature
- All guys know they are having sex
- Who is Negan from The Walking Dead
- Should provide hardware for shared offices
- What is Cisco Jasper