What are the specifications of Lava Z92
Lava Z92 (2019) review
The Lava Z92 (Z92) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
The Lava Z92 runs on Android OS v8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 3260 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.22 inches IPS display with 720 x 1520 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Lava Z92 (Z92) specifications
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Lava Z92 runs Android OS v8.1 (Oreo) out of the box, but the Z92's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v8.1 (Oreo)
- Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762
- Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- PowerVR GE8320
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.22 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1520 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 6.22 inches
- 720 x 1520 px
The smartphone memory (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the memory space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 3 GB
- Internal memory
- 32 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Lava Z92 smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 8 MP
- Rear camera
- 13 MP
4160 x 3120 px
- Dual LED
Z92 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Lava smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- v4.2, A2DP
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Ion 3260 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is required and charging can be random.
- Li-Ion 3260 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and safest ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Z92 smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Lava Z92, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Lava Z92 (Z92) pictures
If there's information about the Lava Z92 that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What to find in Los Angeles
- Can you give away a camera?
- Why should anyone write
- Why aren't video games written in Java
- GarageBand is compatible with all Macs
- Why should we let go of our grudges?
- What does the speed checked by the radar mean?
- What are different methods of cooking morels
- Online management certificate in one year
- Why did Trump threaten the Freedom Caucus
- What's the point of having a religion?
- Is work experience in IAS important
- How many named stars are there
- What is a limited space
- Why is cross-contamination meat so dangerous
- What does girl always do differently?
- How do Segway scooters balance
- What does the Oracle database actually do
- If perfection is not possible, why
- What is 2 frac13 as a decimal number
- What did St. Paul think of Jesus?
- Can antidepressants influence the sweat rate?
- What is the best anti-torpedo defense
- How do I care for the air compressor