How do you say bridge in Bengali
Punjabi Bridge : How can you use the German word, the German expression bridge translate into Punjabi? There are different possibilities for this. The German term bridge can be translated into Punjabi or Panjabi with Pula . German Bridge, Punjabi Pula.
Different spellings for Pula
The Punjabi word Pula is written in Gurmukhi in Punjab, a script that is only popular in Punjab. Pula in Gurmukhi is written ਪੁਲ. Devanagari is common in northern India. Pula on Devanagari is पुल. In the scientific IAST with diacritical marks one writes pula. No matter how you write it, it is always pronounced the same way. So German bridge is in Punjabi Pula, ਪੁਲ, पुल or pula
German Bridge - Punjabi Pula
For more Punjabi Pula to German translations, see below
Video on the subject of bridge Punjabi translation Pula
Punjabi is an Indian language. India is the home of Ayurveda and Yoga. In Germany in particular, Punjabi is known as one of the languages commonly used for yoga. Sanskrit is the most important yoga language. But there are yoga traditions that even recite and chant mantras in Punjabi. Here you will find a video on the topics of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda, which doesn't have much to do with Bridge Punjabi, but can be interesting.
Punjabi - German
Here are more Punjabi-German translations:
Bridge in other Indian languages
Here are a few links to articles that teach you how to say bridge in other Indian languages:
More information about Punjab and Punjabi
Indian dictionaries here on the wiki
Links on the subject of yoga and meditation
The Punjabi expression Pula can be translated into German with a bridge.
Brücke German - Punjabi translation Pula.
- What is the relationship between medical biology
- What is the greatest moment in professional gaming
- Why do bats break in baseball
- How many locations does Christ University have?
- Can I name my child Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
- What are all jobs in cryptology
- How much money does Bollywood earn
- Why was Spock never a captain?
- How long has the earth been explored?
- Can I use a CAT 7 cable?
- Is Gachibowli safe
- Will atheism cause the collapse of civilization?
- Teachers look down on teaching assistants
- What are intelligent transmitters
- How does a Remington 511 shoot
- How do I delete a bank order
- Is Apple a good company
- Their negatives are the automation of Pinterest pins
- Which IIT is participant-friendly
- Is the Bhim Army a political party?
- What is the value of 3 148
- Are men physically superior to women
- Anne Boleyn was a lesbian
- What does research involve