What is air conditioning
Air conditioning technology (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Cli | ma | tech | nik, Plural: Kli | ma | tech | ni | ken
- IPA: [ˈKliːmaˌtɛçnɪk]
- 1) Technology: Specialization that deals with the planning and construction of air conditioning systems
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns climate and technology
- 1) technology
- 1) Refrigeration, heat engineering
- 1) “Most of the standardization projects for ventilation and Air conditioning arise in the European area; national standards are being withdrawn step by step and replaced by European standards. "
- 1) “Likewise, the development and increased settlement of tropical and subtropical areas of the Air conditioning given a strong boost. "
- Nominative: singular Air conditioning; Plural Air conditioning technologies
- Genitive: singular Air conditioning; Plural Air conditioning technologies
- Dative: singular Air conditioning; Plural Air conditioning technologies
- Accusative: singular Air conditioning; Plural Air conditioning technologies
- English: 1) air conditioning technology
- Swedish: 1) klimatteknik
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„That in the area Air conditioning active companies Meier Tobler posted lower sales in the 2018 financial year and posted a higher loss due to depreciation.“
cash.ch, February 21, 2019
„But how exactly are rooms with the Air conditioning actually cooled? And what mistakes can you make with an air conditioning system? We'll tell you.“
t-online, June 12, 2019
„The irbis Kälte- und Air conditioning GmbH & Co. KG really big.“
Leipziger Internet Zeitung, April 01, 2019
„DGAP-News: NORMA Group SE / Key word (s): Market launch New clip from NORMA Group offers highly flexible installation in the Air conditioning March 11, 2019 / 8:56 am The issuer is responsible for the content of this announcement.“
BÖRSE ONLINE, March 11, 2019
„A few weeks ago, the federal office responsible for building the Humboldt Forum had problems with the Air conditioning and grant fire protection. Now it is said that the major project is to be opened in September 2020.“
Deutschlandradio, June 26, 2019
„That in the area Air conditioning Meier Tobler posted lower sales in the 2019 financial year, among other things due to a cyber attack.“
cash.ch, February 25, 2020
„The Scheer & Ehrke Kälte- und is an ecological construction Air conditioning an important concern for their new company headquarters in Oranienburger Gewerbepark-Süd.“
Moz.de, July 29, 2020
„A company for plumbing, heating and Air conditioning in Hennstedt introduced the four-day week. The employees work the full number of hours - and still have Fridays off.“
NDR, August 31, 2020
„Martin Renner is a professor for Air conditioning and investigates which filters help against the coronavirus.“
sueddeutsche.de, September 01, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "air conditioning":
Indoor air: Indoor air General terms: 1) Air conditioning, ventilation, technology Subordinate terms: Indoor air Application examples: 1) The indoor air in hospitals must meet certain requirements
Comfort requirement: ... also an economic component that should be taken into account in addition to all the classic comfort requirements of air conditioning technology when planning and operating buildings "1)" ...
Duct installation device:… Duct | installation | device, plural: duct | installation | installation | device Word meaning / definition: 1) Air conditioning: compact built-in component for the treatment of air flowing into a ventilation duct ...
Ventilation technology: ... from the nouns ventilation and technology, with the joint element -s Related terms: 1) Air conditioning General terms: 1) Air technology ...
Air type:… South Sea air, mountain air and city air. ”2) The type of air characterizes the various air flows in ventilation and air conditioning technology with regard to their use or purpose. 2) "...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Klimatechnik" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Klimatechnik/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "air conditioning" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Air conditioning technologies (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | tech | ni | ken Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Climates (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Klimata Hyphenation: Kli | ma | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
climatology (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular climatology; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Climatotherapy (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular climatotherapy; Most climatotherapy genitive: ...
Climatotherapies (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | to | the | ra | pi | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Climatic conditions (German) Part of speech: noun Cases: nominative: singular - genitive: singular - dative: singular - accusative: ...
Climatic conditions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | ver | hin | nis | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Climate change (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Klimawandel; Plural climate change genitive: ...
Climate change deniers (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Klimawandelleugner; Majority of climate change deniers ...
Climate change deniers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | wan | del | leug | nern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- How to use a breast press machine
- How is Botox different from Juvederm
- What is S key on the elevators
- What is the Andrew Loomis Technique
- What is inventory fraud
- One can learn happily
- Which is better Paytm or Tez
- Which climate zone do people prefer
- Storms keep getting worse
- Trey Gowdy joined the Trump legal team
- What are the biggest battles for bloggers
- Who uses Nutanix
- What does the speed checked by the radar mean?
- What are the types of basmati rice
- What can binaural beats do
- Which mountains begin with the letter D.
- Do you work
- Why did the World Cup begin
- The Catholic Church still sells indulgences
- What do white deer symbolize
- Do rap songs have a meaning
- Can Spider Man Saitama's blow survive
- What does it mean to you to be spiritual
- What is IPC 500
- What thing hurt your heart in life
- How was the particular mess in VIT Vellore
- How do I increase the belated satisfaction
- Do you like the Green Bay Packers
- Why do Tibetans live in India
- What is the future for physical currency
- What are the effects of ghostwriting
- How do Rhode Islanders give instructions
- Why do games hate loot boxes
- Why is light good and dark bad