Where does the excess water go?
Drainage: How the body loses water retention
Dehydration of the body: what to watch out for
The goal of drainage is to flush out excess water in the tissue. If the body does not manage to regulate itself, dehydration can help.
If the water retention is due to health reasons, the body should never be dehydrated without prior consultation with a doctor, as important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron are flushed out of the body during dehydration. While a healthy person can compensate for this deficiency, it is much more difficult for a sick body to regulate it. Schüssler salts, for example, can help to build up the mineral content in the body.
In the case of effective dehydration, however, the right diet plays a major role and can be supported by it. Water-containing and detoxifying foods and a lot of water are therefore on the main program during the dehydration phase. Sufficient exercise should also be part of the agenda. Whether in the form of a long walk, the morning sun salutation or a fitness workout, physical activity is essential for healthy drainage. However, since the diet is restricted during the time, each body has a different amount of energy. So it is up to you how much you can do during this time. Of course, it is advisable to avoid alcohol, caffeine, sugar and table salt during dehydration.
- Is an aldehyde saturated or unsaturated
- Can my wife use my Uber account
- Can catch black holes in light
- What is the capital of Uraguay
- Why is a startup always difficult
- What is pedestrian 1
- What is a limited space
- What is the full form of NDRF
- Throwing away toys is considered a waste of money
- Are dreams possibly another dimension?
- Which apps are not available on the iPhone?
- How does a telegram channel make money
- Who rules England today
- After mechanical engineering, I can come to CS
- How much would a hovercraft cost
- Is Thailand better off as a monarchy
- What is the appeal of APEX LEGENDS
- Virtual stock trading is free
- Do I have to stop at checkpoints?
- Swans are unusual
- How does Facebook recognize people in photos
- Have you ever outsmarted a cop
- How was Rocky Marciano's success a mystery
- What do we say maan in English