What happens to unresolved criminal cases
10 unsolved puzzles that still raise many questions!
There are events that move humanity and at the same time cause headaches because we have no logical explanation for them. When science and advances in technology fail to solve these puzzles, they preoccupy many of us and not infrequently become legends. Here are 10 unsolved puzzles that still raise many questions - goose bumps included!
# 1 The accident at the Djatlov Pass
In 1959 there were nine unexplained deaths at the Djatlov Pass: A group of hikers was found dead, all outside their tents, barely dressed and radioactively contaminated. To this day it is not clear what happened then, but there are many theories - some believe that aliens were responsible for the disaster.
# 2 The flesh rain of Kentucky
In 1876 it rained meat in Kentucky, USA. Yes, you read that right: pieces of meat actually fell from the sky. Scientists have guessed how it might have come about: If vultures are too heavy to fly, they choke up undigested food and spit it out. So the meat could have been vulture vomit. Could…
# 3 The man in the iron mask
You probably know films that deal with the mysterious man in the iron mask, who eked his life in a prison in France and had to wear an iron mask so that no one would find out his identity. To this day, nobody knows who this poor guy was.
# 4 The Hinterkaifeck murders
Horror stories are made from this material: a lonely farmhouse, mysterious noises and, in the end, a cruelly slaughtered family. Who committed these horrific murders and why is still unclear. But when you deal with this story, you don't want to go on a farm holiday afterwards.
# 5 Tarrare
Tarrare was an 18th-century France man who never got enough. He allegedly ate living animals (!), Whole baskets full of apples and even glasses and stones without putting on weight or harming his health. A very strange story, don't you think so ?!
# 6 The max headroom signal interruption
In 1987, the broadcast of an episode of “Doctor Who” on a Chicago TV station was interrupted by a mysterious clip: Max Headroom, the title character of an 80s TV series, suddenly appeared and was talking confused and creepy stuff in a distorted voice. Who was behind it? Nobody knows…
# 7 The green kids from Woolpit
Now it's getting really weird: In the 12th century, two greenish-skinned children are said to have turned up in Suffolk, Great Britain, who spoke a strange language of their own. Nobody has ever found out what these "green children" were all about and where they came from - if the story is really true, then it is a real real-life fairy tale!
# 8 The Voynich manuscript
The Voynich manuscript is a hand-written book written in an unknown language and with numerous strange illustrations. For centuries, experts and scientists have been trying to decipher what has been written - so far without success ...
# 9 Cicada 3301
Since 2012, slanted messages and puzzles have been found on the Internet from a mysterious organization called Cicada 3301. Nobody knows what this is about and who is behind it - some believe it is tests by the CIA, others suspect illegal hackers behind it all History.
# 10 The Tunguska event
In 1908, in a remote rural area of Russia, there was a huge explosion that could be felt just 60 kilometers away. Countless trees fell, windows shattered. Why? Nobody knows - officially it should have been an asteroid impact, just strangely enough there was never an impact crater ...
Do you find these puzzles as fascinating as we do? Tell us on Facebook!
- What should people eat
- What is the best article
- You can take online courses for nursing
- How does a steam boiler system work
- What are great films made from terrible books
- Which organ helps with detoxification
- What are recruitment agencies in Hyderabad
- What is an example of exocytosis
- Should I buy LYFT Stock
- What is working capital
- Who sings the song I Want Action
- What is the best luxury cruise line
- All homes have cockroaches
- How to disinfect a tattoo machine
- What is tetris
- Can you write a poem about the fight?
- What is a therapist job in depth
- Why do people buy retro goods
- What is the origin of Rip City
- What are the battles in India
- Has Arvind Kejriwal self-respect
- What is a psychosis episode
- Have you ever eaten a schnitzel
- Why does the army train every day
- What are orthotropic materials 1
- Is there an essay in the SSC exam?
- How many buildings are there in Manhattan?
- How does electricity travel
- How painful is polymyalgia rheumatica
- What band reunions were great to happen
- Who is Eddie Murphy's girlfriend
- How easy it is to make money with an app
- Why don't you start blogging
- Quora is slowly becoming another Facebook Instagram