What is the strongest upgrade in BTD6
Bloons TD 6 Monkey and Hero Animal List and Best Combos (Update 22)
Bloons TD 6 is a tower defense game with hundreds of possible monkey and hero combinations. Each monkey has three unique upgrade paths that you can use to experiment with many different builds. As with any tower defense game, synergies and tower placement are important, as is knowing what to build. Before you start experimenting, get an idea of which monkeys and heroes are actually worth your time. Here are ours Bloons TD 6 Monkey and hero level lists and best combinations.
We rank the monkeys based on three different factors:
- Endgame performance
Perhaps the most important factor is each monkey's value for money. Some are a bit pricey, but learning which ones are worth it can take a long time. Setting up early on with a cheap combo can save you a lot of money too. Another thing to consider is upgradeability. You can always sell your monkeys later. However, knowing what useful upgrades have them will save you time. After all, laps get harder and harder over time, so you'll need some towers that are difficult to scale. This is where the third factor comes into play, endgame performance.
Bloons TD 6 Level lists (Update 22)
Monkey tower animal list
Here is a Bloons TD 6 Overall tower ranking:
- S animal: Sub Monkey, Ninja Monkey, Spike Factory, Heli Pilot, Affendorf
- A step: Boomerang monkey, bomb shooter, mortar monkey, glue shooter
- B animal: Alchemist Monkey, Super Monkey, Monkey Ace
- C animal: Tack Shooter, Ice Monkey, Buccaneer Monkey, Wizard Monkey, Dartling Gunner
- D animal: Sniper monkey, druid, engineer monkey
- F animal: Arrow monkey
Monkey towers by path animal list
Here is a Bloons TD 6 Monkey Tower Animal List:
- SS animal: Alchemist
- S animal: Bomb (m), glue (b), helicopter (m), ninja (m), sub (b)
- Bull: Boomer (m), Sub (m), Heli
- A step: Boomer (m), privateer
- A tier: Bomb
- B animal: Bomb (b), boomer
- B tier: Arrow (b), ice
- C animal: Arrow
- D animal: Sniper (m), alchemist (b)
- F animal: Privateer (b), village (b)
Notice that t, m, and b represent the top, middle, and bottom paths, respectively. In other words, this is the upgrade path that you want to get the most out of.
Hero Level List
Here is ours Bloons TD 6 Hero Level List:
- S animal: Obyn Greenfoot, Pat Fusty, Ezili, Adora
- A step: Benjamin, Captain Churchill, Quincy
- B animal: Admiral Brickell, forward Jones
- C animal: Etienne, Gwendolin
Most of the heroes in this game are viable, so we recommend that you pick the one that you enjoy playing the most. It's about having fun and experimenting with different combos!
Ninja, Alchemist, Super and Spike Factory
The most powerful combination in the current meta uses the best monkeys in Bloons TD 6. When we started we got the bloonjitsu and caltrops Ninja monkey. It's an early game powerhouse and continues through to the endgame. Next and foremost is that Alchemist monkey with a stronger stimulant combined with faster throwing. For the Super monkeywe have with Sun Avatar and the powerful Knockback Ultravision Combo. Finally the perm-spike Spike Factory With Even Faster Production, every enemy is destroyed in the late game.
- Ninja monkey: 4/0/2
- alchemist: 4/0/1
- Super monkey: 3/0/2
- Spike Factory: 0/2/5
Adora and Ninja Monkey
One of the most powerful hero combinations in the game is Adora and the ninja monkey. You can use an alchemist for even more buffs, but that's not a requirement. The goal is to get these two going by the middle of the game, which is somewhere between level 30 and 40. The main reason this setup works is because they work well together and are cheap. You can save a ton of money on your endgame build by having these two take care of the business.
- Grand Master Ninja and Caltrops: 4-0-2 for Ninja Monkey
Monkey Buccaneer and The Tack Shooter
The combination of Carrier Flagship and Tack Shooter costs between $ 55,000 and $ 60,000. You can only use this setup on cards with water, so it is not always possible. Placing the Tack Shooter on top of the wearer's flagship turns it into an impenetrable tower that can attack Bloons anywhere on the map. Level it up with a monkey village with jungle drums for extra damage and speed.
- Carrier flagship: 5-0-0 for Monkey Buccaneer
- Thank you shooter: 0-0-5 for The Tack Zone
Spike Factory and Ice Monkey
A powerful combination is the Icicle Impale and Perma-Spike. If you slow down enemies with the polar monkey, the bloons will stay on the screen longer. The Perma-Spike does more damage the longer enemies are on the screen. This makes it an excellent combination even on the most difficult laps.
- Perm spike: 0-0-5 for Spike Factory
- Icicle Impale + Deep Freeze: 0-0-5 for Ice Monkey
Wizard monkey and mortar monkey
Combine a mortar monkey on the upper path with a wizarding monkey on the lower path for insane damage. It's an expensive combo, but it proves fatal on rounds 80 to 100. You can place these side by side in the center of most cards.
- The biggest: 5-0-0 for Mortar Monkey
- Prince of Darkness: 0-0-5 for Wizard Monkey
Sub Monkey and Ninja Monkey
Not all of the best combinations are endgame builds. Take the Sub Monkey and the Ninja Monkey, for example. These two synergies work very well together, with the added benefit of camouflage detection. Building that combination before turn 15 is a great strategy. This setup provides the ninja monkey with extended information so that the sub monkey can attack bloons near the ninja. Don't throw too much money into this setup as it won't be useful after round 30 to 40.
- Submerge and Support and Triple Guns: 2-0-2 for Sub Monkey
- Sharp shuriken and caltrops: 1-0-1 for Ninja Monkey
Bookmark this page if you found it helpful as we will update it over time.
- How can I treat eye contour wrinkles
- Can I sell edited Bootstrap themes?
- Life coaching is a growing market
- What am I targeted by gangstalkers
- Does eye cream actually work
- Can a teenager have more than one swarm at the same time?
- What's your rating of Provo UT
- How is the medical technology profession developing?
- Are water heaters electric or gaseous
- How can I burn up my sad memories
- How was Sheila Dikshit as CM
- Where are rattlesnakes
- You can build your own rocket engines
- Who clogs tires for free
- Why do people like Egypt so much
- Where do people sleep who wander through Japan
- Is Freud's theory of personality relevant today
- Animals pray to God
- Where can I learn guitar in Bangalore
- What is an operation used for?
- What are the states of the world
- What is a swivel boom microphone
- Who is the best neurologist in Bhubaneswar
- Where can I get RPA training
- What is a non-participant observation
- How can I contact the Punjab Medical Council
- What screams I'm new to Tokyo
- How did you become a Pega developer?
- What is the most popular course
- What is a home automation project
- Which Bollywood actresses kissed on screen?
- How was Durban during apartheid
- What does fee mean
- Can you count with Roman numerals?